Saturday, November 8, 2008

Jesse Jackson Crying

I can't say that I understand why he did. I do see why he did. I did not know him when he was marching with MLK. I only knew of him from his involvement with Rainbow Push. I remember the reports a couple of years ago about what amounted to using the threat of calling companies racist ,over little or nothing, to get money for Rainbow Push along with others. His crying made me sick.

If I though Obama was remotely just a liberal and won on the more traditional ideas that follow I might of cried to. But, I just can't get behind the idea of a racist country and the types of educational crap that seems to follow the ideas of Ayers, Wright, (I assume) Jackson and Obama.

It sound bad and maybe it is. I have very mixed feelings on Jackson, and very bad feeling about most of the ideas. It is all just so over the top.

No comments: