Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Real Discussions That Should Be In the Public

This is exactly the kind of discussions that need to take place soon to keep the US on top.


I don't care about the O'Rielly. Just ignore it. I don't know what it is about and don't care.

Their is some idea that civics shouldn't be taught in school on the comments. When I took civics it was mostly about how the government is supposed to work under the law and what those laws are. No problem there, now if you start teaching love of country it could easily go astray either way, but I think we should chance it.

Other that the hit on religion not the hit on zealotry I agree completely. I think that if pressed on the point he might say as I do that just because logic rules the day, doesn't mean there is no place for religion or philosophy. There are questions that there are no good answers for and that's where a foundational philosophy comes in.

No comments: